Chocolate chip cookies are a staple in my kitchen, and this CK’s Cupcakery recipe hits the spot every time! Crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside, just how I like it. I am so excited to share this secret (not so secret anymore) recipe with you!
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 200 grams butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams chocolate chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars and beat on medium speed till light and fluffy.
- Reduce the speed to low and add in the vanilla and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add in the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour.
- Pre heat the oven to 350F and scoop dollops of the batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure to leave a good amount of space between each cookie. Bake 15 minutes for a softer cookie, and 20 minutes for a crispy cookie.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and serve when completely cooled, or store in the fridge for up to a week.